- Steve Gladden (photo on the right) is a good friend of Scott and Ken's. Scott and Steve went to the "Raised On Radio" Tour together in 1986. Has been a Journey fan since 1985. Plays the drums and has a wife, Heather. He was the first person in the "Journey Fan Spotlight".
- Scott Lupro (photo on the left) is 25 years and in the Air Force (7th year). Has been a Journey Fan since 1981. Has collected all their albums but has never seen Journey in concert. However, he did see Steve Perry in concert 3 times in 1994 and thought he was great and is looking forward to the tour. Over 6 months in the spotlight! Check out his "Departure Page" on our links page.
- Joe Calavetta has been a Journey fan for about ten years now and has followed them closely ever since (Bad English, The Storm, etc.) Is a full time student in college, major is computer science. Has been in the Journey Fan Spotlight a lot and has helped the Journey Trivia WWW page whenever she can! Has been a Journey fan forever and knows Journey trivia inside and out. Also a big Storm fan.
- Kim Bryson I have been a serious dedicated fan of Journey for 16 years. They are Stellar. I saw them live in Dallas in 1983 on their Frontiers Tour. How sweet it was to see my favorite band live for the first time and my first concert to. My favorite Journey songs are Don't Stop Believin and
Faithfully. Not to mention more. I love Steve Perry. He is just a wonderful guy even though we've never met he's special. The other members are to. I pay homage to Journey the greatest rock band in the world. Their music has touched peoples hearts and lives especially mine. Thanks Steve Perry, Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory and Steve Smith. No other band has the talent, brillance, chemistry and
musicianship you guys have. Thanks for the music and Concerts. Hope to see yall in Dallas on your next tour!!!! Love a devoted fan 4/Ever!!
- Roger King, Jr. I'm a drummer and singer and I live in Orlando, FL doing real estate investing
with my father and brother-in-law. I left Berklee in 11/95 about a month
after Steve Smith came and played at a concert. I got to hang with him and
had some beers and a great time. He is a very nice guy, not full of
himself like some other rock stars that I've met. Plus he's the guy who
made me think about learning about jazz.
- Stef Cash I'm 16 yrs. old, I grew up on Journey, I have all the albums, boots,
etc., my fav. song is "When I Think of You".
- Lisa Marie Pfalz is 16 years old, live's in St. Petersburg, Florida; started loving Journey when I was 14, favorite member is Neal Schon.
- Nancy Bates is a huge Journey fan and an even bigger Steve Perry fan. Think's Journey is the truest group of musicians ever!
- William J. Downes has been a drummer and a vocalist for the past eighteen years. Also has been a diehard fan since the third album Next.
- Laurie Healy is 31 years old and has been a Journey fan since 1978. Has seen them 3 times and Steve Perry twice (also Hardline and Bad English once each). Is anxiously awaiting the announcement of their tour.
- Jared Benware live's in South Jordan, Utah and is 13 years old. Love's Journey a lot!
- Troy Young been a die hard Journey fan since summer of 1977. "A huge Journey fan". Think's Journey is the truest group of musicians ever and the best rock group ever on the face of the earth to perform! Looking foreward to seeing the guys in concert.
- David Vincent lives in Arizona. been a Journey fan for 15+ years and still going. Can't wait until Journey tours again....the suspence is killing me.
- Joy Harvey has been a Journey fan since the late 70's. Steve is what hooked me. Love THE VOICE! Presently I am helping coordinate the Faithful One's Network, an unofficial fan club to help promote Journey projects.
- Jurnifer Switzer is "Patiently" waiting for a tour announcement, and a show in Florida! Has been a Journey fan since discovering rock-and-roll, been rocking with Journey since 12. New album rocks! Has made the spotlight once again, and is quickly proving to be one not to be taken lightly when it comes to Journey.
- Ginger Rutherford The song "Only The Young" was also given to a terminally ill teenager as part "Make a Wish". The boy died soon after, giving special meaning to the song's lyrics "Only the young can say, they're free to fly away". This song has special meaning to me now because I lost my nine day old son. An aspiring writer and a poet from LA, married mother of two living sons.
- Kimberly Farrell am a huge Journey fan and Steve Perry fan. I have followed their music for 20 years. I was bummed when Steve Perry cancelled his concert in Reno 1996, then I heard of their Reunion! YEAH!
- Shawn Johnson hometown Joelton, Tenn. Ive been a Journey fan for 18 years. Greatest band all time!
- Jeremy Greenway am a huge Journey fan - and a library of knowledge about the band. JOURNEY RULES!
- Brian Zimmerman a huge Journey fan from San Antonio, Tx.
- Chuck Findley live's in Indianapolis with wife Becky and son Jake who is 2 1/2. Has another boy on the way in July. Has been a huge Journey fan ever since first saw them in concert back in 1980. Work for a company called Anacomp as a Financial Accounting and Operations Manager.
- Marc Baldwin is a musician and huge Journey fan, and so is my wife Kim.
- Jamie Hill lives in Tulsa, Ok. Journey fan since 1978 "Infinity". Lifetime fan. I've seen Journey in concert 3 times and Steve Perry once. I'm glad at least this site is still dedicated solely to Journey and their fans. Thank you for a wonderful site!! Keep up the good work!
- Wayne Cooper is a 27-year-old bass player and English major at Arkansas Tech University from Pottsville, AR and have been a Journey fan since my best friend inroduced me to them in 1984.
- Assunta Caso have been a big Journey fan since 'Don't Stop Believin'' came out. I think Journey is one of the best that's out there. I'm happy they decided to get back together again!
- Lisa Matute have been a Journey fan ever since seeing them in concert (my very first actually) in 1980 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco (my hometown).
- Janice Koe most likely Journey's youngest fan, (16) but I've listened to all the songs and I love their music. I've never seen them in concert, but I'm looking forward to it when Steve gets better.
- Gary Gerhard I live in Danville, California. I am a golf pro. I am married to a beautiful wife and we have 3 children. Oh yes, and the answer is Neil Shawn. I am a huge fan of Journey, thank you for making this web site!
- Mark Armentrout is 16 and Journey is my life. No one out here likes them but me. But people
like you rock. Thanks for the awesome page!
- Tonya Sirois been a long time journey fan ever since the escape album.
- Brandon Nichols a manager at a very popular steakhouse from Florida with an Austrailian theme. I love the work you do...keep it up for nostalgia sake!
- Jonathan "Dutch" Field have been to 27 Journey concerts and once accidentally knocked Steve Perry flat on his...!
- Stuart E. Bothwell-Helo Airplane Pilot by profession, drummer wannabe. I have followed Steve Smith and Journey since I heard his drum solo on the Captured Album. Journey is the band that set the standard for great music!
- Connie Smith am F/30 and have been a huge Journey fan for many years. I can't imagine the
music industry without our boys. I am currently getting a divorce (thank goodness) and have 2 children, 1 girl/1 boy. I tell people these are my Journey Fans in training.
- Heather Schon some people call me Mr. Schon. I'm not Neal Schon's cousin. I have been a Journey fan for a long time. I have been thinking and hoping about Jounrey coming to my home state.
- Darryl C. Richardelle have been a Journey fan since 1981 and the Escape album. I have never seen them in concert, but I hope to "Someday Soon." I'll keep hoping for a tour!
- Winners of few words...Johnny Brooks, Jeff Clay, Sherri Songer, Eric Hunter, Raymond Tuttle, Michele Hildebrand, Bobby Sorrentino, Miss Journey, Mark Janke, John Sacco, Gef Jones, Lane Brannon, Mark Medora, Sherri Songer, Sandy Ziros, Dave Kaffie, Andy Fresquez, Joe Garvels, Wil Stephens, Dan O'Connell.
Go Back To The
JOURNEY TRIVIA WORLD WIDE WEB PAGE
Email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org